We can do a bar set-up in several ways to suit your particular need for your event.  For each option we will provide professional bar equipment including Optics and an Ice maker machine to ensure we never run out of Ice at your event, and experienced Bar staff.

Three Popular Options

Three of the most common options you can choose from are as follows: 

Option 1 - Weddings & Private Functions

With this option you will not need to worry about anything, we will supply all the drinks you specify, equipment and staff, so you will not need to worry about running out of drinks, as we will supply adequate amount of drinks to cater for your guests. 
With this option we will charge you per guest attending. 

Option 2 - Bar Service without the drinks

This Option is the same as above but without the drinks, some customers prefer this option as it reduces the costs, and they would rather someone running the bar at their wedding or party than family or friends, with this option we will provide Staff, Ice, Glasses or Plastic Cups, Optic Dispensers, Ice Buckets, Trays.
We will deal with all aspects concerning the Bar on the day, for example clear away all empties from tables, ensuring your drinks are chilled ready to serve, serve Champagne, and leave the allocated Bar area as we found it, so you won't need to worry about a thing, apart from providing the drinks, I can advise an estimate of how much drinks to supply in order so you do not run out. 
We can even arrange to collect the drinks from your house if this will make things even easier. 
With this option we will charge you a fixed amount. 

Option 3 - Community Event - Charity Event

If you are organising a community function or even an event where you wish guests to pay for their drinks, this can be arranged, this may not cost you anything dependant on the amount of guests you have,  and we will supply all drinks and sell to your guests, but all sales will be retained, depending on the amount of guests you have we will give a certain amount back to the committe of the function.

Legal Obligations

We have a certificate for BIIAB Level 2 National Certificate Personal Licence Holder, (which basically means we are legally allowed to authorise the sale of Alcohol), If you decide to sell alcohol at your event then that's not a problem, you will need to apply for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) through the local council, We can apply for this for you at a charge. if you need any information about the licensing act 2003, please let us know.

Food Safety and Hygiene
We also believe that the bar services are just as important as say for example the catering food services and the hygiene is very important,  we will use lemons and limes at your bar set up, so to keep your mind at ease we also have a Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene for Catering Certificate. 

If the unfortunate happens we also have full Public and Product Liability Insurance. 
Ousia Logo